Schedule Your Appointment & PrepareTampa Bay Mobile Mammography
Scheduling your appointment is easy!
1. Choose your school from drop-down below.
2. Select the available day that appears on the calendar.
3. From pop-up, select preferred time slot.
4. Complete patient information.
5. Click ‘Schedule’.
Note: For those Teachers who cannot schedule during their Planning Period (preferred), a floating Substitute Teacher will be provided.
6. You will receive a confirmation email from Info@TampaBayMobileMammography.com with your appointment date and time (check your junk/spam folder). It is important to keep this email because it has a link to easily change or cancel your appointment if needed.
Print the following PDF file and bring the completed form to your appointment
Preparing for your mammogram:
Tips to make your experience more comfortable
- Do not wear any deodorant, lotion or creams around the chest area the day of your appointment. Prior to the exam, you will be asked to remove all neck jewelry and clothing from the waist up.
- Wear a two-piece outfit so you only have to remove your top. The person doing your mammogram will give you a gown to wear.
- It is very important that you provide the name, address, and phone number of your current physician so we can send your results to.
Changing or Canceling Your Appointment
You will receive a confirmation email with your appointment date and time from Info@TampaBayMoblileMammography.com (check your junk/spam folder). Follow the link in that email.
To change your appointment time you must first click on the link, which will cancel your appointment. Then go back to the Schedule page to schedule a new appointment.
To cancel your appointment, simply click the link in your confirmation email from Info@TampaBayMobileMammographycom.
Using our website is the fastest way to schedule, change and cancel an appointment. However, if you need help, call us at 813-601-1925 and your call will be returned within 24 hours.
Who will read my results? How will I get my results?
Images are read by a board certified radiologist that is fellowship trained in 3D mammography. A copy of your mammography report will be mailed to you and your physician within 30 days.
Only screening mammograms (routine, annual exams for women with no current breast problems) are offered by our mobile mammography coach. If you are under 40 you would need a prescription from your physician for a screening mammogram. Ages 40+ no prescription is required. If you currently have concerns regarding your breast health (i.e. a lump you can feel, nipple discharge, pain, dimpling of the breast or nipple changes) please contact your physician immediately.